2 bedroom terraced house for saleWorcester Road, Hull
- Sought After Location
- Double Storey Extension
- Fantastic Kitchen & Large Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
Double storey extension! Scope for 3 beds or additional en-suite. Garden. Garage. No chain. - view now to avoid disappointment!
A fantastic two bedroom mid-terrace house briefly comprising of an entrance hall, lovely living room with a feature fire place. A fantastic rear kitchen/dining area which is a great family space. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the large modern family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a good sized garden with a patio and lawn area. Overall this property is rare to come to the market due to the size and offers a lovely family home.
Worcester Road located just off Wold Road in West Hull is a highly sought after and popular street, close by to many local amenties, shops and is within great school catchment areas.
With double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' into recesses ( 3.89m x 3.35m into recesses )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 13' 6" narrowing to 11' 3" ( 5.56m x 4.11m narrowing to 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, gas cooker point,, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, door to garden and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" into recess x 10' 4" ( 4.24m into recess x 3.15m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, television point and spot lights to ceiling.
Partially tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and towel radiator.
Pebbled to the front for ease of maintenance.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area and decking area.
With power, light, up and over door, door and window to the side.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57108127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.