6 bedroom detached house for saleBramble Lane, WORTHING
- DETACHED VILLA WITH ANNEXE
- POTENTIAL 7 BEDROOM RANGE OF ACCOMMODATION
- MAIN HOME 4 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- 2 RECEPTIONS & REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 2 BEDROOMS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN & BATHROOM ANNEXE
- PRIVATE GARDENS
A substantial Edwardian detached villa with self contained annexe set on a generous plot in this favoured residential area. Providing a flexible and adaptable range of accommodation comprising up to seven bedrooms if required. Internal inspection is very highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this substantial detached Edwardian villa with an attached self contained annexe set within private grounds in this favoured residential location.
The main residence has been the subject of much improvement, is fully updated yet retains a great deal of the original character. The self contained attached annexe has been similarly well planned and compliments the main home either being used as a separate entity or providing further family accommodation, office accommodation, au pair suite or income generator for rental purposes.
There is scope, if required, subject to planning, to enlarge the property further by adding a first floor above the annexe.
The property occupies a private enclosed corner plot with landscaped gardens extending to the side and front of the home with driveway hardstanding for several vehicles.
A beautiful home situated to a variety of differing lifestyles that begs an early inspection. Viewing is therefore very highly recommended.
Entrance Vestibule Leading To:
An attractive feature of the property with 3/4 turn staircase with coloured glass window to the half landing, doors to principle reception rooms, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room, radiator.
Sitting Room 26' 4" x 15' 3" narrowing to 12' 6" ( 8.03m x 4.65m narrowing to 3.81m )
Triple aspect room with double glazed windows, raised ornamental fireplace and surround, double glazed door to rear garden, connecting door to annexe accommodation.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.89m )
Front aspect, double glazed window, fitted corner cupboards, feature brick fireplace surround with gas effect fire, radiator and picture rails.
Attractively designed as open plan but two distinct areas as follows.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Dual aspect room, double glazed windows, one and a half bowl sink unit with waste disposal inset onto roll top work surface, full range of worktops with cupboards and drawers under, integrated freezer, fridge, inset gas hob, double oven, space for dishwasher, range of matching wall units, tiled splashback and tiled flooring.
Breakfast Room 10' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.30m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window, peninsular breakfast bar unit, further matching store cupboards, tiled flooring door to rear lobby.
Double glazed door to garden, door to:
Period high level W.C and wash hand basin.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
With space and plumbing for washing machine and further appliances.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 17' 2" max x 12' 10" max ( 5.23m max x 3.91m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
Glazed corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, low level W.C and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 17' x 12' 6" max ( 5.18m x 3.81m max )
Dual aspect room, double glazed windows, picture rail and radiator. (This room can be used as a further reception)
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Corner bathroom suite comprising of corner bath, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level W.C and built in airing cupboard.
Kitchenette 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
Arranged as a galley style comprising of single drain sink unit inset into worktop surface, range of cupboards and drawers under, inset 2 ring ceramic hob unit, built in single oven, plumbing and space for washing machine and further appliance space.
Annexe Studio Room/bedroom 19' 3" x 15' 9" narrowing to 12' ( 5.87m x 4.80m narrowing to 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door to annexe hall accessing bathroom and door to:
Study/reception 15' 1" x 6' 2" ( 4.60m x 1.88m )
Front aspect double glazed replacement door and window, door to:
Bedroom/reception 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Side aspect, radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, door to:
Modern fitted paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C.
Footings exist to add a first floor to the annexe, subject to planning, if required.
The property occupies a private fully enclosed corner plot position with attractively landspaced gardens extending mainly to the side and front of the property. There are areas of lawn, patio area, seating area and raised flowers and shrub borders. Large summer house storage.
There is ample block paved parking/hardstanding for several vehicles to the front of the annexe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57108184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.