3 bedroom house for saleWestwood Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 5EL
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi
- Approimately 100ft Rear Garden
- Potential To Extend (STPC)
- Netley Infant/Junior School Catchment
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Double Fronted Family Home
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- No Forward Chain
Thurman Rye are pleased to bring to the market this spacious family home situated in the desirable area of Netley Abbey. The property is ideally situated with easy access to local amenities and shops including Netley infant and junior school. Further features include a really good size enclosed rear garden and potential to extend (STPC) this property is being sold with no forward chain and early viewings are highly recommended so please call 02380 458054 to book your appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Netley Abbey . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.