3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLow Road, Burwell, Cambridge
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Field views
- Sought after location
Burwell is a highly sought after village, well situated for access to Newmarket (5 miles) and Cambridge (13 miles). The village benefits from a regular bus service & has an excellent range of facilities & amenities. The village enjoys good access to the A14 & A11 both of which connect to the M11.
An individual detached bungalow standing in a sought after position close to the centre of this well regarded village. The property offers scope for extension or redevelopment subject to the usual planning consents. Accommodation includes three reception rooms, kitchen/utility room, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom currently used as a dressing room/study.
Externally the property offers a large enclosed rear garden with field views and a gravelled driveway to the front of the property providing parking for multiple vehicles.
Rarely available. NO CHAIN.
Double glazed door to front aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, carpet and radiator
Lounge 11' 1" x 14' 1" ( 3.38m x 4.29m )
Window to side aspect, patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points
Sun Room 13' 5" x 16' ( 4.09m x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, telephone and television points
Dining 15' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and radiator
Kitchen 7' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer , built in dishwasher, radiator, vinyl tiled floor and splashback
Utility Room 7' x 7' 5" ( 2.13m x 2.26m )
Window to side aspect, base units, electric oven and hob, plumbing for tumble dryer, vinyl tiled floor and splashback
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet and radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, three built in wardrobes with cupboards above and radiator
Bathroom 5' 2" x 8' 10" ( 1.57m x 2.69m )
Window to front aspect, pedastal wash hand basin, low level w.c, panelled bath with shower attachment over, tiled walls and radiator
To the front the property has a large gravelled driveway, providing parking for several vehicles.
To the rear the property has a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, flower and shrub beds, wooden storage shed, greenhouse and field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57108268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.