2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLindum Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £90,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000**
- Two Bedroomed Semi-Detached Property
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Cul De Sac Location
- Perfect First Time Buy
- No Chain
Viewing is highly recommended for this two bedroomed property in need of modernisation in the popular area of NG6. This home would make a perfect first time buy for anyone looking to take their first steps on the property ladder. Please call immediately to avoid disappointment!
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000**
Located in the popular are of Basford, you will find this two bedroomed semi-detached property in need of modernisation. The property would ideally suit a first time buyer or a buy to let investor. The property briefly comprises of two bedrooms, lounge and kitchen, upstairs bathroom and front and rear gardens. This property would make a fantastic purchase as it is a blank canvas, with it already having generous sized rooms and sitting in a great location, a little bit of modernisation could transform this house into home. An early internal inspection is highly advised!
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation giving access to the entrance hall with a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.45m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear elevation, wall mounted gas fire and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 5' 8" ( 3.05m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 10' 8" Max x 11' 10" ( 3.25m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" Plus Recess ( 3.05m x 2.62m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with wall mounted radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, sit down bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a pathway leading up to the front door and surrounding shrubbery.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57108310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.