3 bedroom terraced house for salePen Y Peel Road, Canton, Cardiff
Sold STC £220,000
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent Access To Local Amenities
- Recently Fitted Carpets & Re-Painted
- MUST BE VIEWED
This traditional mid terrace family home is ideally situated within easy access of the bustling Canton high street. The light and airy living accommodation comprises; hallway, through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, three well proportioned bedrooms with one benefiting from en suite.
This traditional mid terrace family home has undergone light refurbishment and is ideally situated within easy access of the bustling Canton high street. The light and airy living accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms with one benefiting from en suite facilities.
The property is being offered for sale with NO CHAIN and further benefits from an enclosed rear garden, easy access to local shops, schools and public transport along with excellent road links.
Via wooden door with fanlight into:
Original coved ceiling and corbles. Obscured glazed panel to side. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Solid wood flooring. Door to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 7" x 11' 5" ( 6.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front. Original coved ceiling and centre rose. Radiator. Power points. Telephone point. Recessed cupboards housing utility meters. Solid wood flooring. TV aerial point. Opening to:
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point. Textured ceiling. Continuation of solid wood flooring. Door to:
Kitchen 17' 10" x 1' 5" ( 5.44m x 0.43m )
Window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas cooker point. Vinyl flooring. Textured ceiling. Power points. Door to:
Obscured glazed panel door offering access to the rear garden. Further door to:
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Four piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Loft inspection point. Fitted carpet. Doors to:
Bedroom One 14' into recess x 10' 3" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Loft inspection point. Fitted carpet. Door to:
Three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle with bi-folding glass door, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor Fan.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with a decked patio area, mature trees and shrub borders.
The front is enclosed with a dwarf wall and pedestrian gate. Laid with decorative stone chippings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57108412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.