3 bedroom detached house for saleRustington, West Sussex
- Extended detached bungalow
- Extensively refurbished in recent years
- Versatile accommodation
- 3 bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom
- Open plan 29ft Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Westerly facing rear garden
This extended 3 bedroom detached chalet style bungalow has benefited from extensive refurbishment throughout in recent years.
This home really does offer the versatile accommodation that would ideally suit any retired or professional couple seeking a home in one of the area's most desirable addresses.
The spacious open plan family and dining room enjoys excellent views and access via patio doors onto the west facing rear garden. Being open plan in design, the superb refitted kitchen with extensive units and breakfast bar subtly divides this overall spacious living area.
Ground floor comprises of 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. There is a large family bathroom on the ground floor which has been fitted to a high standard.
The first floor landing has access to a large main bedroom with refitted ensuite shower room.
Outside, the front garden is laid to gravel providing off-street parking with lawn and flowers border.
Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
8.9m x 5.66m
3.6m x 3.45m
4.22m x 3.66m
3.48m x 3.33m
2.64m x 2.6m
6.4m x 4.01m
2.24m x 1.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57109042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS100204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.