3 bedroom park home for saleEly Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge
Sold STC £165,000
- Stately Gold Park Home 42x20 ft
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Over 50's Site
- CHAIN FREE
This recently refurbished park home is situated in the popular village of Waterbeach. The accommodation comprises; kitchen, lounge, dining room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking and outside space. Over 50's only.
Recently refurbished Stately Gold 42'x20' Park home being offered with NO CHAIN. The property comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, lounge, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the park home is mainly laid to patio, with two small areas due to be lawned and the other to be gravelled. A driveway provides off road parking for one vehicle, brick built store with power.
Waterbeach village is within easy reach of Cambridge by car along the A10 and by public transport, with a mainline railway station with links to Ely, Cambridge & London as well as regular bus service links to nearby towns. The village has local shops, pubs and takeaways as well as a primary school, playgroup, library, churches and community groups.
Lounge 19' 6" Into Bay x 11' 4" ( 5.94m Into Bay x 3.45m )
Dining Room 10' x 8' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.49m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 10' 3" Into Bay x 10' 3" ( 3.12m Into Bay x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Max x 9' 3" ( 2.95m Max x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.