3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdenpark Road, Birkenhead
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Off Rd Parking
- Open Kitchen Diner
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Three Bed Semi Detached House set within walking distance of local shops and amenities. In brief the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, good sized rear garden and a single garage.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this Three Bed Semi Detached House set within walking distance of local shops and amenities. In brief the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, good sized rear garden and a single garage. Early Viewings are Advised!!!
Double glazed windows and door, quarry tiled floor and a door to the hall.
Original wood block flooring, stairs to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and doors to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 14' 9" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.50m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open fire with tiled surround, wall mounted electric heater.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
Double glazed door and window to the rear aspect, open fie and a wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
Having a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral oven and hob with hood over, space for a fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the utility room
Double glazed door and window to the rear aspect, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Frosted double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access point, doors to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.50m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, original cast iron fireplace and a wall mounted electric heater
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, original cast iron fireplace and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splash backs and two frosted double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from having a shared driveway leading to a single garage. The rear has a good sized garden with the majority laid to lawn having well stocked beds and borders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57109246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.