3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLightwood Road, Lightwood, ST3
Sold STC £173,950
- Beautifully presented family semi
- Refurbished during 2016
- Lovely panoramic views/rear garden
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Stylishly interior, lots of character
- Additional GF W/C, modern bathroom
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/diner
- Includes new carpets/kitchen appliances
- Ample off road parking. Decking.
* A beautifully presented three bed family semi which has been thoughtfully refurbished during 2016
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* The generously proportioned and stylishly presented accommodation comprises:
* Porch, reception hallway featuring original stained glass and tiled flooring
* Ground floor W/C, living room, wonderful contemporary open plan kitchen/diner
* Utility area, three bedrooms, bathroom with modern suite and separate W/C
* Ideal for growing families having good gardens to the front and rear
* A driveway provides ample parking
* There are fabulous far reaching views over open countryside to the rear
* Enclosed rear garden with a good expanse of raised decking on which to sit and admire the outlook
PORCH : uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Stained glass in the doorway and original tiling to floor.
GROUND FLOOR W/C : Low level W/C, wash hand basin, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LIVING ROOM : 12'0" x 11'2" (3.66m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Electric fire and feature surround.
KITCHEN/DINER : Kitchen area: 8'7 x 7'7: Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, laminate flooring. Working surfaces, breakfast bar. Dining area: 12'10 x 11’0: Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
UTLITY AREA : 7'7" x 4'4" (2.31m x 1.32m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating boiler
SEPARATE W/C : Low level W/C, wash hand basin, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BATHROOM : Modern suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring. Heated towel radiator.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'9" x 11'3" (3.89m x 3.43m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 10'7" (3.35m x 3.23m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM THREE : 7'5" x 7'4" (2.26m x 2.24m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Fitted wardrobe
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking. Lovely enclosed garden with stunning open outlook to rear. Good sized raised decked area perfect for entertaining or simply sitting and admiring the view. Steps then lead down to a lawned area
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Lightwood Road and proceed straight over the Florence roundabout. Carry on up the hill and the property is located on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.