3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrinity Road, Southchurch Village
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom semi-detached family residence
- Boasting gated off road parking to front
- Two generous interconnected reception rooms
- Large fitted kitchen with garden views and access
- Private 60' rear garden with workshop/shed
- Fully double glazed and gas central heating via rads
- Sought-after tree lined road close to Southend East Station
- Excellent scope to improve and increase value
- Popular Hamstel and Cecil Jones school catchment area
- Opportunity to create a very special home in a wonderful location
Ideally located for transport links and amenities, this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house benefits from a private 60' garden and boasts period features throughout with off road parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57110014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7343391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.