3 bedroom detached house for salePartridge Grove, Swaffham
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Garage & Driveway
A nicely presented detached family home located within a popular estate location in Swaffham offering heaps of potential both inside and out along with easy walking distance to local schools and amenities.
A great detached three bedroom family home nicely presented inside and out located within a popular residential area on the edge of the quaint market town of Swaffham. Swaffham is a historic market town with steeps of history and offers a good range of local amenities along with schooling and great local bus routes being conveniently located just off the A47. The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, two reception room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, utility and an integrated garage. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Also offering flexibility to potentially further extend the property STPP above the garage or possibly at the rear.
UPVC leaded obscure light door to;
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Beech effect laminate flooring. Understairs cupboard. Door to
Half tiled. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Radiator. UPVC leaded obscure light window to the front.
Sitting Room 15' 9" into bay window x 11' 1" ( 4.80m into bay window x 3.38m )
UPVC leaded light bay window to front aspect. Telephone point. Television socket. Door to;
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Radiator. Beech effect laminate flooring. Doors to;
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Matching wall and base units including a glass display wall cupboard. Space for electric cooker. Extractor fan. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Work surfaces. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Slate effect ceramic tiled floor. Opening to;
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.73m )
Matching base and wall units. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler supplying central heating and hot water. Work surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. UPVC double glazed door to the rear. Radiator. Slate effect ceramic tiled floor. Door to garage.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 3.58m max x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed leaded light window to the front. Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" + door recess x 6' 7" ( 2.34m + door recess x 2.01m )
Storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelf. UPVC double glazed leaded light window to the front. Radiator.
With a recently fitted matching suite comprising of a panel bath with a shower over. Pedestal hand wash basin set into a vanity units. Low level WC. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed obscure light window to the rear. Slate effect flooring
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
The front of the property is laid to shingle for low maintenance with mature shrubs and tree. A driveway leads to the integral garage. There are outside courtesy lights to the front and the rear of the property. A pathway leads through a gate giving access to the rear.
The rear garden is lawned with a paved terrace along with flower beds and herbaceous shrubs and is fully enclosed.
From Swaffham town centre take London Road out of town and turn left into Watton Road, signposted South Pickenham. Take the third turning left into Heathlands and left into Partridge Grove. The property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57110359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.