3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoffat Close, Hull, HU8 0AU
Sold STC £130,000
- Impressive 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Fixed Staircase To Loft Space
- Well Presented Throughout
- Highly Regarded School Catchment Area
- Side Drive To Larger Than Average Garage
- Lounge And Dining Area
- Act Fast And Book A Viewing Today !!
*** WOW - RARELY AVAILABLE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH CONSERVATORY AND FIXED STAIRCASE TO LOFT SPACE - HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA - WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - BOOK TO VIEW TODAY ***
Zest are delighted to offer to the market this impressive 3 bedroom semi detached property that comes with fixed staircase to loft space and conservatory. Located within the catchments for some of the areas most well regarded and highly sought after primary and secondary schools, an early viewing is essential to stake your claim on this wonderful family home. Comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with dining area, conservatory and modern kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms (2 double) and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a well presented and enclosed garden that is laid mainly to lawn with patio area, garage access, timber fencing to boundary and gated side access. The property boasts a larger than average detached brick built garage with up and over door, power points and lighting.
Positioned in the popular residential location of Hathersage Road offering excellent primary and secondary school catchments (Gillshill Primary and Malet Lambert Secondary School). There are very good road links and bus routes to the Hull City Centre and surrounding areas and an array of local amenities including local shopping and East Park is within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.