2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNineacres Way, Coulsdon
Offers in Excess of £359,999
- Two bedrooms
- A stone's throw from Coulson town centre
- Family bathroom and separate toilet.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private rear garden and off street parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom home situated in a very popular residential location.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two double bedroom house situated in a very popular residential location only a stone's throw from many transport links and Coulsdon Town Centre, providing access to many excellent amenities. The property further benefits from a private terraced rear garden which backs onto Coulsdon Memorial Park having facilities for tennis, bowling, basketball, golf, playgrounds and a café. This semi-detached family home features a family bathroom and separate toilet and a spacious sitting/dining room with views across Farthing Downs. The master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and fitted bed units. The second bedroom has two windows to front, two single panel radiators and two access doors which could easily be converted into two smaller bedrooms. Other benefits include off street parking and further parking bays. As it is presented in good decorative order and is light and airy, this property is ideal for those looking to unpack and move straight in.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57111559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN103407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.