3 bedroom detached house for saleFerriby Road, Barton-Upon-Humber
Sold STC £215,000
- Striking three bedroomed detached family home
- Lounge, sung, dining room, L shaped kitchen
- 27" games room, conservatory
- First floor bathroom, three generous bedrooms
- Extensive parking with garage and workshop, enclosed gardens
- EPC Rating : E
::: ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS ENSURES HIGH DEGREE OF SECURITY :::
A superbly presented, extended, detached family home in one of the towns most prestigious locations. This excellent colour washed home briefly includes a central hallway leading to a recently redecorated forward facing lounge with feature fire place and twin doors to the dining room, separate bay fronted snug with contemporary fire place and an excellent L shaped breakfast kitchen being extensively appointed with a range of beech effect units with integrated, stainless steel gas fired range. The ground floor is completed by a stunning 27' games room which in turn leads to a double glazed conservatory overlooking the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms together with a family bathroom with three piece suite in white. In addition to the extensive reception parking there is a long driveway which leads to a detached single garage with useful workshops beyond. The enclosed rear gardens ensures a high degree of security and privacy. A striking example of a traditional detached family home for which early viewings are encouraged.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57111778.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6951512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.