4 bedroom flat for saleNeville Gill Close, London, SW18 4BS
- 14th floor purpose built flat
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Communal hot water and heating system
- Off-street resident permit parking
- Long lease with no onward chain
- *CASH BUYERS ONLY*
*CASH BUYERS ONLY* A great buy to let investment or owner occupier opportunity to acquire this purpose built flat located on the 14th floor with elevator access. The property has been refurbished throughout and offers a good size open plan lounge/kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite). Communal hot water and heating system. Off-street resident permit parking available. Offered with long lease and no onward chain.
Albon House is ideally located on the edge of King George's Park and close to the Southside Shopping Centre in Wandsworth with an array of stores, bars and restaurants. Wandsworth Town is the nearest train station for direct connection to London Waterloo and Victoria via Clapham Junction.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 368605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennison Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.