3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHaids Road, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Good size lounge/diner, cloakroom with w.c, & kitchen
- Three bedrooms & bathroom with modern suite
- Detached garage & parking for multiple vehicles
- Low Maintenance front & rear gardens
- NO CHAIN - Early Viewing essential to avoid disappointment
Offered For Sale with No Chain is this three bedroom detached bungalow with spacious living accommodation, comprising, cloakroom with w.c, three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner & kitchen. Low maintenance gardens, garage & driveway offering parking for a number of vehicles. Early viewing recommended
Fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed door, a central heating radiator, laminate to the floor and giving access to the lounge and cloakroom.
Fitted with a white suite comprising low flush w.c and hand wash basin set within a vanity unit, while there is a front facing obscure double glazed window, wood effect laminate to the floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/diner 18' 9" To Bay Window x 12' 3" ( 5.71m To Bay Window x 3.73m )
This well appointed reception room is laid with wood effect laminate to the floor and is fitted with a front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator. The main focal point of the room is the living flame gas fire set within a marble effect back & hearth with decorative timber surround, while there is picture rail to the wall and doors giving access to the both the kitchen and rear inner hallway.
Kitchen 10' 6" Max Measurments x 9' 10" Max Measurements ( 3.20m Max Measurments x 3.00m Max Measurements )
This well designed kitchen with great utilisation of space is fitted with a range of wall, base and draw units with contrasting worktops and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, while there is an integrated electric oven with five ring gas hob and a stainless steel splash back and chimney style extractor.. Space for a free standing fridge and freezer and space and plumbing within the cupboards for an automatic washing machine and boiler. Splash back tiling compliments the walls, while there is a side facing PVCu double glazed window and PVCu double glazed stable style door opening to the driveway.
With loft access hatch, built in storage cupboard and giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
A rear facing bedroom of contemporary design and fitted with a central heating radiator, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and newly laid carpet to the floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
A further double bedroom of contemporary decor and again fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
With a side facing PVCu double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit, low flush w.c and an walk in white panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiling to the floor and walls with an inset vanity mirror set within. Central heating radiator and a side facing PVCu double glazed obscure window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to pave low maintenance garden, while a side driveway offers parking for a number of vehicles and gives access to the detached garage. A side courtesy gate opens to the rear enclosed garden, with paved patio area ideal for outside seating and raised tiered rockery garden, while there is a brick built storage shed.
With up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57112741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.