2 bedroom apartment for saleSurbiton Point, Ellerton Road, Surbiton
Sold STC £560,000
- Superb 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Exceptional Standard of Specification
- Underground Parking
- Walking Distance of both Surbiton and Tolworth Stations
- Direct Links into London Waterloo via Train within 19 minutes*
- Help To Buy Available up to 40%
- Build Completion Early Spring 2017
Apartment 9 is a wonderful two double bedroom first floor apartment with a terrace and a balcony **SHOW HOME OPEN SATURDAY, SUNDAY & MONDAY 10am - 4pm** Surbiton Point is an exclusive selection of only 23 stylish 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
SHOW HOME OPEN SATURDAY, SUNDAY & MONDAY 10am - 4pm * Only 9 Apartments remain - FINAL OPPORTUNITIES. Surbiton Point is an exclusive selection of only 23 stylish 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Ideally located for efficient access to London via the A3 and within walking distance of Surbiton station. All apartments will benefit from underground parking.
Set over four floors, the apartments are finished to an exceptionally high standard. The fitted kitchens have integrated appliances, bathrooms are tiled with chrome fittings to sanitary ware, plus there's underground parking available and bicycle storage. At Surbiton Point you can achieve the perfect work/life balance… a stylish home you can really relax in, with all the benefits of town centre commutability on your doorstep.
Please enquire for further details of the brochure, specification, location and availability or request an appointment - Barnard Marcus Surbiton 020 8390 8181.
* Source: TFL.gov journey times
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.