4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWater Lane, Barnham, Thetford
Offers in Excess of £390,000
- One third of an acre (sts)
- Oil fired radiator central heating
- PVCu double glazing throughout
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Potential for annexe
- Versatile spacious accommodation
Individually designed non estate bungalow occupying one third of an acre (sts). Spacious, versatile accommodation with 4 bedrooms, shower room and bathroom, mature gardens, ample off road parking and garage. In close proximity to the recently dualled A11 towards Norwich, Cambridge and Stansted.
Situated in a the picturesque Suffolk village of Barnham and within easy reach of the larger town of Bury St Edmunds with its array of amenities.
Barnham & Local Area
Barnham is ideally positioned within close proximity to the recently dualled A11 towards Norwich, Cambridge or Stansted; convenient for commuting. Stansted airport is approximately 40 miles from Barnham.
Barnham is a picturesque village with a church, primary school and village hall with the delightful town of Bury St Edmunds in easy reach offering a superb range of shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants, theatres and cinemas. The ancient town of Thetford is also just a bus ride away which has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
With PVCu entrance door, built in cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water tank and shelving, further cupboard housing oil fired boiler serving the central heating system, built in coats cupboard with mirrored doors, access to loft space, radiator, door to:
Lounge / Diner 25' 8" x 12' ( 7.82m x 3.66m )
With two radiators, wall lights, open plan to family room, double doors to sun room, archway to kitchen, window to front aspect.
Sun Room 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
With dwarf wall, PVCu double glazing with half glazed door to garden, tiled flooring.
Family Room 16' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.90m )
With vaulted ceiling, window to front aspect, radiator, door to inner hallway leading through to shower room and bedroom.
Potential for conversion to provide annexe accommodation if required.
Bedroom (annexe) 14' 1" to wardrobe doors x 9' 6" ( 4.29m to wardrobe doors x 2.90m )
With wardrobes having modern sliding doors, wall light, vaulted ceiling, radiator, window to rear aspect.
With white suite comprising shower cubicle, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, sloping ceiling with skylight window.
Kitchen 15' 9" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.80m max x 3.56m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, and incorporating single drainer sink unit, tiled splash areas, built in electric oven and hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, downlights, window to rear aspect, half glazed door to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 7" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.14m x 3.84m to wardrobe fronts )
Fitted with modern range of furniture with wardrobes and bedside cabinets, vanity unit with basin and mixer tap, radiator, TV point, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" To wardrobe doors x 11' 9" min ( 3.84m To wardrobe doors x 3.58m min )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" to cupboard front x 9' 5" ( 3.89m to cupboard front x 2.87m )
With built in wardrobe (doors removed and to be replaced February/March), radiator, window to front aspect.
With modern white suite comprising spa bath with mains shower and screen, wash basin with mixer tap and half pedestal, close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail, window to rear aspect.
The property is well set back from Water Lane planted with mature trees and shrubs, a long driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to the GARAGE. There is access either side of the bungalow to the rear garden. The attractive rear garden has a paved patio seating area, well kept raised lawn, mature trees and shrubs, greenhouse, recently replaced 1,200L oil tank. The garden offers a good degree of privacy with church views to the east.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57112810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.