2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHemming Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £120,000
- TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- NICELY PRESENTED
****TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****READY TO MOVE INTO****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****OFF ROAD PARKING****TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising entrance hallway, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, lounge with gas fire, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A super two bedroom end terrace which is ready to move into and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, lounge with gas fire, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a good size rear garden and off road parking. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed obscure door to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and doors to downstairs cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, space for fridge freezer, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 16' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.00m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, double glazed windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, gas fire with surround and wood effect flooring.
Access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 10" excluding door recess x 9' 11" max ( 3.30m excluding door recess x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Fenced borders, lawn and gate to rear leading to parking area (parking for 2 cars).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57112867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.