This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Farr Lane, Muxton, Telford, Shropshire

Sold STC £49,950

Property Description

Full description

25% PART OWNERSHIP: A larger than it looks 3 bedroom semi detached home.

Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom/WC, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom/WC, Rear Garden, Off Road Parking, Rent 2016/17 (inc service charge) payable on the remaining 75% Share: £316.54, Energy Rating: B,

SituationMuxton has a doctor’s surgery, primary school, play park and nearby superstore. Shropshire golf course is also situated nearby and the property is situated approximately 4 miles north of Telford town centre with its wide range of recreational and shopping facilities, including the New Southwater development, the M54 motorway and the town’s central railway station.Newport offers excellent schooling at the Adams’ Grammar School, the Newport Girls’ High School and the Burton Borough School.  The propertyThe property is much larger than it looks from the outside and offers accommodation comprising an entrance hallway with staircase ascending to the first floor, access to lounge and open plan dining kitchen.  The kitchen area has a range of base and wall units, space for cooker and three further appliances, concealed wall mounted Poterton boiler.  The dining area has access to the downstairs cloakroom/wc and has patio doors leading to the rear garden.On the first floor there is a landing with loft hatch access point, access to two double bedrooms, large single bedroom and bathroom/wc.  The bathroom/wc comprises the usual facilities with the benefit of having a shower over the bath and useful linen store cupboard.  OutsideThe rear garden is gravelled with a small patio area in the far corner and pedestrian access leading to the side where there is off road parking.  How to get there - from the A518 moving away from the Eastern Primary – at the roundabout (adjacent Shell Garage) turn right onto School Road and proceed past McDonalds then turn left into Wellington Road and then 2nd right into Muxton Lane then proceed towards The Paddock, turn left onto Saltwells Drive then left onto Marshbrook Way – Farr Lane is on the left where the property is on the left hand side indicated by a Nick Tart for sale board.Tenure – we are advised the property is Freehold.Services – we are advised all mains services are connected. Council Tax – Band C (Buyers should be aware that improvements carried out by the seller may affect the property’s council tax banding following a sale).N,B.  The property is being sold on a part ownership basis being offered subject to criteria set by The Wrekin Housing Trust.  The current price is for 25% ownership of the property.  The rent for the remaining 75% is approximately £316.54 per calendar month which includes estate service charge.  A property information questionnaire is available at any time upon request.         

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
24 November 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 7332797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nick Tart Estate Agents, Telford Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.