3 bedroom house for sale30 Collier Place, Niddrie, Edinburgh, EH16 4PZ
- Beautifully presented, modern three bedroom mid-terrace house, with gardens to the front and rear and a two car driveway.
- Located in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and ground-floor WC.
- Features include a stylish fitted kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and light fittings, and light tasteful decor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision, a wood decked patio and two store sheds for the rear garden.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 19TH JANUARY 2017 @ 12 NOON ** Beautifully-presented and modern, three bedroom mid-terrace house, with gardens to the front and rear and a two car driveway, located in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and ground-floor WC. Features include a stylish fitted kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and light fittings, and light tasteful decor. In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision, a wood decked patio and two store sheds for the rear garden. The entrance area is open to the dining room and features a built-in store cupboard, whilst the flexible dining space includes wood-effect laminate flooring, wall mounted up-lighters, is open to the carpeted stairway to the first floor and to a passage to the kitchen. Set internally off the passage is a WC fitted with a two piece suite. The kitchen features stone-effect worktops, stink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlights, LED kickplate lights, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. With patio doors to the rear garden, the bright and spacious living room includes a built-in store cupboard. On the first floor, a master bedroom is set to the front with an integrated wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are set to the rear, whilst a family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Niddrie is an established residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, ASDA at the Jewel and Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7170318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.