3 bedroom detached house for saleOff Richmond Road, Downham Market, Norfolk
** PRICE SHOWN IS HELP TO BUY PRICE, FULL PRICE IS £257,000 **
An imaginative and ideally located development of houses and bungalows thoughtfully
designed for relaxed living. Located for ease of access to the town centre and train station.
The Chamomile - A Three bedroom family home briefly comprising
Living Room 18'10" x 10'10"
Dining Room 10'0" x 9'7"
Kitchen 13'11" x 8'1"
Bedroom One 12'9" x 10'10"
Bedroom Two 10'2" x 9'7"
Bedroom Three 10'2" x 8'1"
Show home open Thursday to Monday 10.00a.m. to 5p.m.
• White Double Glazed PVCu Windows
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Choice Of Wall & Bathroom Tiles
• Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven, Hob & Hood
• Three Bedrooms
• Two Reception Rooms
• Family Bathroom
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AFT160018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.