3 bedroom detached house for saleCarrstone Meadow, Off Richmond Road, Donwham Market, Norfolk
Help To Buy!
**IDEAL FAMILY HOME IS THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARAGE, CHOICE OF KITCHEN, CARPETS AND UPGRADES AVAILABLE**
The Buttercup a detached family homes offering well proportion comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom, garage, parking and garden.
Show home open Thursday to Monday 10.00a.m. to 5p.m.
• Built by HC Moss (Builders) Ltd a long established family owned developer providing new homes throughout East Anglia
• Every home is built to the highest standard and benefits from a 10 year warranty.
• Where practicable built with environmentally managed sustainable materials.
• Traditional design with contrasting brickwork features, slate or pantile roofs white UPVC windows and composite doors.
• Enclosed rear gardens with close board fencing and patio area.
• Fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric double oven chimney hood/extractor
• Bathrooms fitted with modern sanitary ware and chrome single lever taps
• Gas central heating with energy efficient boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AVS140781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.