3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiverdown, March
Sold STC £155,000
- Mid Terraced Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suites to Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Two Garages
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** En-suite facilities to bedrooms 1 & 2. Fitted Kitchen. Two Garages. Enclosed rear gardens. Excellent Decorative Order Throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
This mid terraced town house is situated in the popular Riverdown area of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en-suite facilities to bedrooms 1 & 2, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear gardens and two garages. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Entrance Door To
With side glazed panel.
Tiled Floor. Textured ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled surrounds, laminate floor, textured ceiling with spotlights, double glazed window to front, broom cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 26' 6" x 9' 7" ( 8.08m x 2.92m )
Stairs leading off, two radiators, double glazed bay window to rear, textured ceiling, TV point, telephone point, feature wall mounted electric fire, smoke alarm.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.34m )
Single drainer sink, worktop surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, tiled splashbacks and matching wall cupboards, fitted electric oven, gas hob and extractor above, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, warm air heater plinth, tiled floor, textured ceiling, double glazed door to rear gardens.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Radiator, smoke alarm, airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Three double glazed windows, radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall, textured ceiling, TV point, telephone point.
Double glazed window to front, separate shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, shaver point/light, roof light.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, textured and coved ceiling.
Separate shower cubicle, part tiled walls, low level WC, extractor fan, pedestal hand basin, textured ceiling, radiator, shaver point/light, roof light.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe, textured and coved ceiling.
Skylight window, panelled bath with shower mixer taps, vanity wash basin with storage under, low level WC, shaver point/light, extractor fan, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
The gardens are open plan with path to entrance.
Situated integrally into the property, up and over door, power and lighting laid on.
Situated to the rear of the property in a block.
Fully enclosed, laid to patio. shrubs, borders, gated rear access.
From the office of William H Brown proceed into Broad Street, take a right hand turn into Station Road taking the first right into Creek Road. Continue along and take a right hand turn into Riverdown, bear towards the right hand side and follow the road round and the property is situated at the bottom on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57114820.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.