3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Grove, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £130,000 - £135,000 **
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms & Spacious Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Enclosed Gardens
- No Chain
* Guide Price £130,000-£135,000* Ideal for the First Time Buyer or young family alike is this spacious well presented three bedroom extended semi detached property of contemporary decor throughout & standing on a corner plot. with off road parking. Viewing essential to appreciate the accommodation.
A front facing double glazed composite door opens into this entrance hallway, with tiling to the floor, and built in cupboards with mirrored doors to one wall which offer an ideal space as a cloak cupboard. Whilst there is a feature exposed brick wall, a central heating radiator and door giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" Max into Recess x 14' 6" To Stairs ( 5.44m Max into Recess x 4.42m To Stairs )
This well appointed spacious open plan kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll edged worktops and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Whilst there is space for a fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A feature brick wall with a stainless steel splash back offers space for a double range cooker with a double chimney hood above. With tiling to the floor, splash back tiling to the walls and complimentary down lighters, rear facing UPVc double glazed french doors open from the kitchen area to give access to the rear garden.
The dining area of this room is fitted with a feature open fire place with brick and timber surround and tiled hearth, whilst there are exposed boards to the floor and a rear facing UPVc window. Stairs with storage space below rise from the dining area to the first floor accommodation with a side facing UPVc window. Whilst an internal door gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" Into Chimney Recess x 13' ( 3.68m Into Chimney Recess x 3.96m )
A dual aspect lounge with feature pebbled fireplace set within a contemporary back, hearth and surround, UPVc windows to the front and rear, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and TV point.
First Floor Landing
This spacious landing gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom, whilst been fitted with a loft access hatch, built in storage cupboard and a side facing UPVc double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 13' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.99m )
A spacious master bedroom with dual aspect UPVc windows, central heating radiator and newly carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 11" Max (narrowing to 5'5) ( 4.01m x 2.72m Max (narrowing to 5'5) )
A rear facing bedroom with UPVc window, central heating radiator and newly carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.67m )
A side facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and newly carpeted flooring.
A spacious family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising low flush w.c, corner bath with mixer taps and wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiled splashback with inset mirror and a wall mounted storage unit with down lights above. Whilst there is an enclosed walk in shower with feature glazed wall to one side and glass door with electric shower and tiled walls. Side facing UPVc obscure double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail and laminate flooring.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well maintained laid to lawn area with shrub boundary and a raised feature flowerbed with mature planting whilst a driveway offers off street parking. To the side of the property is a large laid to lawn area with mature shrub borders with a gate giving access to the rear. Whilst to the rear is a good sized enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area ideal for outside seating. Timber shed and green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57115213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.