3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGraffham Close, Ifield, Crawley
- End Of Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Lounge/Dining Room
- G/C/H Via Radiators
- Double Glazing
- Popular Location
A 3 bedroom end of terraced house in the popular area of Ifield. The property
has a garage at the rear of the garden and a driveway providing off road parking for 1 car. The lounge is bathed in natural light from the large box bay window to the front. The lounge opens to a dining area which opens to the kitchen. The kitchen has been extended and offers a large range of cupboards and work surfaces. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden that is private with a handy side gate access. The property is considered in good move in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators and double glazed windows.
Graffham Close is ideally situated 1 mile from Ifield Train Station where there are fast frequency links to the city in under an hour. The property is situated within 5 miles of Gatwick International Airport.
* Entrance Hallway: 2.79m x 1.83m (9' 2" x 6')
* Lounge: 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
* Dining Room: 3.05m x 2.79m (10' x 9' 2")
* Kitchen: 5.54m (into 9'1) x 3.1m (into 6' L Shaped) (18' 2" x 10' 2")
* Landing: 3m x 0.91m (9' 10" x 3')
* Bedroom 1: 3.33m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.89m (into 8') x 3.1m (12' 9" x 10' 2")
* Bedroom 3: 3.61m x 1.83m (11' 10" x 6')
* Bathroom: 2.29m x 1.83m (7' 6" x 6')
* Rear Garden
* Garage: 4.83m x 2.82m (15' 10" x 9' 3")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57117973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.