3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTown Road, Cliffe Woods, Rochester, Kent
Sold STC £310,000
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Fantastic potential for extension or development
- Double garage and plenty of parking
- Quiet village location
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (43)
If you are looking for a project or a home to really create something special then this is the perfect opportunity. Whether you are looking to invest or move into your forever home this property will be ideal. Pull up onto the driveway where you will find plenty of space to park several cars as well as a detached double garage. This has the potential to be used as a workshop to tinker around or to even convert to an outside office space. Inside you will appreciate the generous room sizes on offer. The lounge area located at the rear of the home is a great space to open up and create modern open plan living overlooking the private garden. There is endless potential with this home which can easily be adapted to suit your lifestyle needs.There village has a local convenience store, Pharmacy, Doctors Surgery and Primary School. There is even a Chinese takeaway and a couple of pubs to enjoy a meal and the local entertainment. A short drive will take you into the village of Cliffe with a wealth of attractions. Buckland Lake for the keen fisherman, local horse riding schools or just chuck on your wellies and take the dogs out for a nice countryside walk. Homes like this rarely become available and it is the perfect opportunity to put your own stamp on things and make your home just the way you always imagined.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 10'11 (4.50m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'9 (3.36m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 8'5 (3.61m x 2.57m)
- Lounge Area: 31'4 x 10'11 (9.56m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 8'5 (2.57m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'2 x 10'10 (4.32m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory: 11'10 x 7'2 (3.61m x 2.19m)
- Detached Double Garage
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57117997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.