4 bedroom detached house for sale45 Guardwell Crescent, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH17 7JA
Sold STC £295,000
- Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached house, located in a quiet and maintained cul-de-sac in Liberton, south of the city centre.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite shower room, WC and utility room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- The property benefits from well-maintained, private gardens to the front and rear; a private driveway; and an integral single garage with power and light.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached house, located in a quiet and maintained cul-de-sac estate in Liberton, south of the city centre. In move-in condition, the accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite shower room, WC and utility room. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision. Additionally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private gardens to the front and rear; a private driveway; and an integral single garage with power and light. The ground floor begins with an entrance vestibule, leading to an internal hall which serves all rooms except the utility room, and features a carpeted staircase rising to the first floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the living room includes a gas fireplace; whilst the rear-facing kitchen features wall and base units with laminate worktops incorporating a sink with drainer, splashback tiling and an understairs cupboard. There is also a dining room with dual-access via the living room and kitchen; a utility room providing access to the rear garden; and a front-facing WC. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; a front-facing master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room; three additional double bedrooms set to both aspects, with built-in wardrobes; and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. There is also regular public transport available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7260086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.