3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Close, Chippenham
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Open to Investment Buyers
Located within a cul de sac position on the popular development of Cepen Park South, offering excellent road links to both the M4 Motorway and the town centre, a well presented modern three bedroom en suite semi detached house, internal viewing a must!
Pleasantly situated in a cul de sac location on the popular Cepen Park South development is this three bedroom semi detached property which would make an excellent investment buy. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms the master having en-suite and bathroom. Externally the property boasts an established garden, garage and driveway parking. The property benefits from having gas central heating. The property is ideally located to give good access to schools, the Town Centre, the A420, A4 and M4 motorway.
Cepen Park South is a sought after development well placed for access to the A4, A420 and the M4 motorway thus offering good motor commuting to the larger centres of Bath, Bristol, Swindon and London. The development has a large Sainsburys supermarket with a pharmacy. The town centre offers a comprehensive range of amenities to include mainline railway station (London-Paddington
Door to front and window to side.
Lounge 15' x 14' 7" max ( 4.57m x 4.45m max )
Bow window to front, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, television point, feature fireplace with gas fire inset.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, window to rear.
Smoke alarm, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' x 12' max ( 2.74m x 3.66m max )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, window to rear.
wash hand basin, window to rear, low level WC, shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Window to front, radiator.
Tiled splashbacks, radiator, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, window to side, wash hand basin.
Laid to lawn, timber shed, patio area.
Laid to lawn, path to front door.
Up and over door.
From the new town bridge turn right onto Avenue la Fleche and at the Bridge Centre junction turn left on to Bath Road. Continue straight past the hospital and down the hill, and at the mini roundabout continue straight across and through the railway arch. Continue straight across the next two roundabouts and at the third take the third exit on to West Cepen Way. At the roundabout take the second exit into Sandown Drive and first left into Hamilton Drive. Follow the road around to the right into Lingfield and the property will be seen on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57118291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.