5 bedroom detached house for saleBuckthorn Drive, Barrow Upon Soar
Withdrawn from Market
- A spacious 2,131 sq ft, three storey, five double bedroom detached
- Living room, dining room, study
- Quality fitted kitchen, matching utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom two with en-suite dressing and shower room
- Family bathroom and further en-suite shower room to second floor
- Double garage, double driveway, landscaped gardens to the rear
- Ask Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents for more information
STAMP DUTY PAID AND FLOORING INCLUDED ( Exchange in 6 weeks ). A beautiful Brand New three storey, five double bedroom detached family home with triple aspect, lying on this exclusive development within Strancliffe Hall Gardens. The well arranged and flexible accommodation comprises: entrance into main hallway, downstairs cloakroom, living room, dining room, study, quality fitted kitchen and utility room. On the first floor: three bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom two with dressing room and en-suite shower room, further useful playroom and family bathroom. On the second floor: access to bedroom four and five with en-suite shower room. Outside: double width driveway, double garage and landscaped rear gardens.
The property comes with a housing warranty insurance, BLPSECURE, for more information ask the Agents. Help to buy scheme is also available on this property, subject to status, ask Agents for more information).
Assisted sale available free estate agency fees and exclusive reservation for 8 weeks, subject to status/valuation.
Gas centrally heated and double glazed with intruder alarm system, fully carpeted throughout with tiling to the bathrooms and kitchen.
Barrow upon Soar is an attractive village with amenities catering for all day to day needs. The property is well positioned for ease of access to the major industry centres within the region with excellent links to M1/A6/A46, East Midlands Airport and intercity rail link within the village. Barrow also has good local schooling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57119290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7365942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.