5 bedroom detached house for saleCyprus Road, Barrow-upon-Soar
Withdrawn from Market £575,000
- A Brand New three storey, five double bedroom family residence
- Extending to 2,488 sq ft
- Help to buy scheme available
- Assisted sales scheme (free agents fees)
- Open plan living dining kitchen
- Utility room, living room
- Five bedrooms, en-suite dressing and shower room, second en-suite to second floor
- Family bathroom
- Double garage, landscaped gardens
- Full details through Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents
A Brand New five double bedroom, three storey spacious family detached residence, extending to 2,488 sq ft, lying on this prestigious development within the original gardens to Strancliffe Hall. The well arranged and flexible accommodation comprises: entrance into hallway, downstairs cloakroom, living room, open plan living dining kitchen with quality kitchen, matching utility room. On the first floor: master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and shower room, bedrooms two and three (bedroom three potentially a games room), family bathroom with separate shower and useful storage cupboards. On the second floor: further storage to the landing, bedrooms four and five with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes. Outside: double width driveway, double garage, landscaped gardens.
Help to buy scheme available, subject to status, ask agents for information), assisted sales scheme, free agency fees on reservation with 8 weeks to sell your property, subject to status/valuation, ask agents for details. The property comes with a house warranty insurance BLP Secure.
Gas centrally heated and double glazed with intruder alarm system installed and fitted carpets throughout with tiling to bathrooms and kitchen.
Barrow upon Soar is an attractive village with amenities catering for all day to day needs. The property is well positioned for ease of access to the major industry centres within the region with excellent links to M1/A6/A46, East Midlands Airport and intercity rail link within the village. Barrow also has good local schooling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57119377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7365947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.