2 bedroom house for saleSt Thomas Place, Hackney, E9
- A stunning two bedroom property
- Arranged over two spacious, well presented floors
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Ample space to dine and entertain, private patio
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Two en-suite bedrooms with double height ceilings
- Additional guest WC
- Fabulous location moments from amenities
Enjoying a fabulous location between London Fields and Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom property with a private patio offers beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout.
St Thomas Place benefits from a quiet residential location located to the Regent's Canal, green open space of Victoria Park and London Fields. Local transport links include London Fields Station with easy access to Bethnal Green Underground.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.