4 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Dereham
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- 3 Reception Rooms + Utility Room
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Double Garage, Workshop + Gardens
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Location
A well-appointed, individual modern detached house, constructed in 2000 by the current owner. Set within a small cul-de-sac, the property boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, en-suite, gardens and a double garage. A full internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation offered.
The internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, formal dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. This complemented on the first floor by: Galleried landing area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Canopied Storm Porch
External entrance door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, door to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator.
Fireplace with decorative surround and hearth, two radiators, wall lighting points, television point, window to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Radiator, wall lighting points, double doors opening to the rear garden.
Study 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Radiator, wall lighting point, window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted kitchen units in wood finish with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, integrated dishwasher and fridge, gas double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, ceramic tiled flooring, window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' ( 2.03m x 1.52m )
Work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and storage under, matching fitted wall mounted cupboards, tiled splash backs and surrounds, wall mounted gas fired heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Loft access, radiator, door to:
Master Bedroom 16' x 10' 3" max ( 4.88m x 3.12m max )
Radiator, window overlooking the front aspect, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, shower cubicle with inset tiling and shower unit, radiator, recessed ceiling lighting.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Radiator, window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.90m )
Radiator, window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Radiator, window overlooking the rear aspect.
White suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and corner shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan, airing cupboard, recessed ceiling lighting, window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large shingle driveway with parking area, also providing access to the double garage and workshop. There is also security lighting and an external tap.
The spacious rear garden is laid to lawn, enclosed by retaining fencing.
Double Garage / Workshop 27' 9" x 14' 10" ( 8.46m x 4.52m )
Pitched tiled roof, up and over door, further personal door, power and lighting connected, sink unit, work bench.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
This property is subject to an annual service charge of approximately £80.00 for the upkeep of the access road and maintenance of the surface drainage system. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
From William H Brown office, proceed into the town centre, bearing right at the War Memorial and continue over the controlled crossing into Wellington Road. Proceed along this road into Neatherd Road, following the right hand bend into Crown Road. At the t-junction, turn left into Norwich Road and continue for some time. The property can be found on a small cul-de-sac on the right hand side towards the far end of Norwich Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57120643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM108244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.