3 bedroom terraced house for saleFranklin Street, Brighton
- Mid-Terrace Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Area
- 1 Reception Room
This 3/4 Bedroom home is beautifully presented throughout and enjoys fantastic rooftop views from the master bedroom and rear garden. Split over 4 floors the space is versatile and homely yet spacious. This location is popular with families & young professionals and has great transport links!
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented, mid- terraced family home on Franklin Street. This house should not be missed!
The Property itself has been decorated to a high standard throughout by the current owners, it is split over four levels and the house boasts a spacious yet homely feel. The lower ground floor includes an open plan kitchen/ dining room with doors leading onto the rear garden, The ground floor benefits from a living room and an office/ bedroom and the first floor includes a further bedroom and modern family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the top floor and enjoys fantastic rooftop views over Brighton.
Location - Situated just off Lewes Road, this is an extremely popular residential area of Brighton. With fantastic public transport links to the City Centre, Brighton and Sussex Universities, Stamner Park and Brighton mainline train station the area is particularly well suited to families and young professionals. With local amenities within walking distance on both Lewes Road and London Road the property also benefits from nearby parks such as The Level & William Clarke Park.
Nearby schools include; Fairlight Primary School, Elm Grove Primary School, St Martins Primary School, Dorothy Stringer High School , Vardean College.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen/ Dining Room 20' 7" Max x 13' 7" Max ( 6.27m Max x 4.14m Max )
Lounge 10' 8" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 3.25m Max x 3.20m Max )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.18m Max x 2.62m Max )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.18m Max )
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.03m x 3.73m )
Private Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57120658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.