3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMaysoule Road, London
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Split level Maisonette
- Separate Kitchen
- Close to transport links.
A fantastic split level garden flat in an increasingly popular residential area. Buxton House is a split level maisonette is set over the ground and first floor of a purpose built block.
A fantastic split level garden flat in an increasingly popular residential area. Buxton House is a split level maisonette is set over the ground and first floor of a purpose built block. Entering on the ground floor there is a separate kitchen area, large living space leading on to your only private garden, the upper floor comprises of 3 well-proportioned double bedrooms, a family bathroom. The property has ample storage through the property on both levels; Buxton House makes a great first time purchase or investment property.
Buxton House is situated on centrally located Maysoule Road which is easy reach to all the amenities Battersea has to offer and only a short walk to Battersea Park and the River Thames. Maysoule Road also benefits from being in close proximity of Clapham Junction railway station providing direct lines to London Victoria, London Waterloo, Brighton and Gatwick Airport.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Reception Room 14' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Head west on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Altenburg Gardens
Follow Falcon Ln to Falcon Rd/A3207
Turn right onto Falcon Ln
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Falcon Ln
Take York Rd/A3205 to Hope St
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Falcon Rd/A3207
Turn left onto York Rd/A3205
Follow Hope St to Maysoule Rd
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS104024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.