2 bedroom apartment for saleLinden Close, Calne
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished Throughout
- First Floor Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Viewings highly advised
Two double bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular residential location. Being sold with NO ONWARDS CHAIN and offering stunning refurbished accommodation throughout, internal vieiwngs are highly advised.
A superb two double bedroom first floor apartment situated within a popular residential location. Located within easy reach of the town centre and countryside walks, the property boasts stunning refurbished accommodation throughout which comprises a smart refitted kitchen and utility room, spacious reception room, two double bedrooms and refitted bathroom. The property further benefits from communal gardens.
Entrance to this spacious apartment is through the obscured single glazed door to front and telephone intercom.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Smart refitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and chimney style cooker hood over, Sharp washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, Pantry with central heating boiler and a radiator. Door to Utility Room and Double Glazed window to Front Aspect.
Utility Area 7' x 5' 2" (max) ( 2.13m x 1.57m (max) )
Space for fridge freezer.
Lounge / Diner 13' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.91m )
Light and spacious room with Double Glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, television aerial and telephone point.
Giving access to bedrooms one, two and the bathroom plus storage recess.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.87m )
Superb sized double bedroom with built in cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect with UPVC door leading to the fire exit.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Another good size double bedroom with a double glazed window to the side and a built in cupboard.
Stunning refitted three piece bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with shower attachment over. Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect.
Giving access to storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57120718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.