3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleALLERTON DRIVE, IMMINGHAM
Under Offer £137,950
- Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Extended to the rear with a lovely sun room and conservatory
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, sun room and 3rd bedroom to the ground floor
- Two further bedrooms and the bathroom to the first floor
- Established and well proportioned front and rear gardens
- Ample off road parking to the front elevation
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be offering for sale this superbly presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached family home located within the ever increasingly popular town of Immingham. Only a short distance of the towns ample amenities this lovely and well presented home enjoys the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, with the accommodation on offer briefly comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, sunroom, kitchen and third bedroom to the ground floor. To the first floor we find two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Established and good sized front and rear gardens ideal for the family market. Ample off road parking to the front. Viewing is highly advised on this superb property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57120721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7279638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.