5 bedroom detached house for saleShenstone Close, Bexleyheath, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large 5 bedroom detached house
- 2 separate living areas
- Garage and off road parking for several cars
- Walking distance to station
- Backs onto woodland
- EPC energy rating E (45)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £480,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a sizeable and versitile accommodation in a fantastic location then this is the property for you. On the borders of Bexleyheath and Crayford, this ticks the boxes of living in the Bexley BoroughThe size of all the rooms will be sure to impress you with 5 bedrooms 3 doubles and 2 single (one currently used as a study), so there will be no arguments to who gets which room, even the bathroom is large.From the loft conversion you have a beautiful view over the woodland to the rear and of course your garden.Downstairs accommodation provides flexibility, first of all you have a large lounge big enough to fit the whole family in. The dining room is separate perfect for hosting dinner parties.Outside you have a utility area and a cloakroom, which is handy when you are in the garden and nature calls, parking fears will be put to rest as the driveway can hold up to 5 cars and there in also a garage for another car or extra storage.
What the Owner says:
The owners themselves have lived here for over 33 years. They have seen their family grow up and fly the nest, what they loved about living here was how there are some of the best schools locally such as Townley Grammar school for girls, Wilmington Grammar and of course, Dartford Grammar, Bexley Grammar also St Paulinus School another very popular school is just around the corner.There is a gate at the back of the garden for a quick access to Barnehurst Station.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen Area: 8'8 x 8'6 (2.64m x 2.59m)
- Dining Room: 12'5 x 11'0 (3.79m x 3.36m)
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'0 (4.32m x 3.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 12'1 (4.32m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 12'0 (3.69m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'0 x 7'9 (2.44m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 7'8 (2.54m x 2.34m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Study: 18'0 x 10'0 (5.49m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 18'0 x 8'9 (5.49m x 2.67m)
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Off road parking for 4-5 cars
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57120793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14707996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.