2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGlengavel Crescent, Robroyston, Glasgow
Sold STC £123,000
- Spacious Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway and Gardens
- EER D
Rarely Available Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow in Popular Location. Driveway. Front & Rear Gardens. EER D.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which is in good order throughout having been well maintained and offers good sized accommodation in a much sought after location within the popular Glendale Development.
The property comprises spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the rear gardens.
There are two double bedrooms and a spacious shower-room.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with private parking provided by driveway to side.
Set in a popular location with easy access to retail, bus links and the motorway network, early internal viewing is strongly advised to avoid missing out on this lovely home.
Lounge 19' 7" x 9' 9" ( 5.97m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Shower Room 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.