3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBloxham Road, New Parks, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- END TERRACED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. An ideal FIRST TIME BUY or EXCELLENT INVESTMENT on a BUY TO LET. To the rear you will have an easy to maintain garden. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room and kitchen downstairs. Upstairs you will have the bedrooms and bathroom. MUST VIEW.
THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. An ideal FIRST TIME BUY or EXCELLENT INVESTMENT on a BUY TO LET. To the rear you will have an easy to maintain rear garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio. Once inside the main hallway leads to the the stairs, lounge and to the kitchen, with the kitchen leading to a utility area, downstairs WC and to the dining room. Once upstairs you will find the three bedrooms and a bathroom. MUST VIEW.
Access from the front. leads to the stairs, lounge, and kitchen. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Window to the front. Radiator
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, splash back tiles and a sink drainer unit. Offering space for further appliances. Leads to a dining room and to the outside.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Leads the the three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
Window to the front. Built in cupboard and fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Window to the rear which over looks the garden. Radiator
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Window to the front. Radiator
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with wall mounted shower, WC and a hand wash basin. Window to the rear.
Access to the rear garden can be found via a utility area with cloakroom. Easy to maintain rear garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57121930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.