1 bedroom flat for saleLONG LANE, FINCHLEY, N3
- ONE BEDROOM
- RECEPTION ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM / WC
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (not tested)
- NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING
- LONG LEASE - CIRCA 112 YRS REMAINING
- CHAIN FREE
ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM flat on first floor of small purpose built block, located close to local shops, buses & Victoria Park. Finchley Central underground station is within a mile.
* ONE BEDROOM
* RECEPTION ROOM
* FITTED KITCHEN
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING (not tested)
* NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING
* LONG LEASE - CIRCA 112 YRS REMAINING
* CHAIN FREE
Communal entrance. Stairs to 1st floor. Own front door to:
LOUNGE 11' x 10'4 (3.35m x 3.15m). Window to front. Wood laminate floor. Door to:
BEDROOM 11’ x 10'2 (3.35m x 3.1m). Window to rear.
KITCHEN 10'6 x 7'5 (3.19m x 2.27m). Base & wall units. Built-in oven, hob & hood. Wall mounted boiler. Airing cupboard. Window to rear.
BATHROOM/WC Modern white suite of panelled bath, wash basin & low level wc.
LEASE 125 yrs from 2004, ie circa 112 yrs remaining.
GROUND RENT TBA
SERVICE CHARGE 2015 / 2016 - £564.00
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57122338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2330317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.