3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarbel Close, Calne
Sold STC £235,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Carport with Parking for Three Cars
- South Facing Garden
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
Situated within the popular modern estate location, Barbel Close is a well presented three bedroom family home with spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. Further benefits include a private south facing garden and carport with parking for three cars.
This superb three bedroom family home is situated in a prime residential location within a popular modern estate development. Ground floor accommodation is light and spacious and offered for sale in superb order throughout with a smart refitted kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory along with a entrance hall and cloakroom. To the first floor are three good sized double bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom and the family bathroom. The south facing rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a good degree of privacy, further attributes include a carport and parking for three cars.
Entrance to this lovely three bed semi-detached house offering light and spacious accommodation and situated in a popular residential area is via front door leading to the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, door leading to the cloakroom, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 22' 1" x 10' 7" ( 6.73m x 3.23m )
Superb sized lounge/diner with double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 5" (max) x 10' 11" ( 2.87m (max) x 3.33m )
'Howdens' fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and incorporating a breakfast bar, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the conservatory, central heating boiler and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 12' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.86m )
Of UPVc construction with a door leading to the patio area, lights and tiled flooring.
With stairs from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 12' 8" ( 2.82m x 3.86m )
Master bedroom suite with a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and double shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, shaver point, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" (max) x 18' 9" ( 3.68m (max) x 5.71m )
Good sized double bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 10' 7" ( 2.79m x 3.23m )
Another good sized room with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower attachment over. Shaver point, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Southerly facing rear garden, fully enclosed by panel fencing with side access, patio area to the fore and a garden shed.
Car port and parking for three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57124477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.