3 bedroom detached house for saleCresswell Drive, Hartlepool
- WAS £400,000 REDUCED TO £380,000
- DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SECLUDED PLOT
THE LONG IMPOSING DRIVEWAY SUGGESTS YOU ARE APPROACHING 'SOMETHING SPECIAL'. This remarkably spacious home confirms your first impression to be correct. Stone built Double Fronted Detached House much larger than your typical property within this price range, all rooms being of a generous size.
THE LONG IMPOSING DRIVEWAY SUGGESTS YOU ARE APPROACHING 'SOMETHING SPECIAL'. This remarkably spacious home confirms your first impression to be correct. Stone built Double Fronted Detached House much larger than your typical property within this price range, all rooms being of a generous size. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, the layout comprises Entrance Vestibule, Reception Hallway, Guest Cloakroom, 27ft x 17ft Lounge, 18ft Formal Dining Room, 20ft Breakfasting Kitchen with extensive range of expensive solid wood cabinets, Utility Room, Conservatory and Galleried Landing, 3 Double Bedrooms, all with built in furniture, the master having a lavish En Suite Bathroom/WC with four piece period style suite and sumptuous Family Bathroom/WC. Externally there is a Detached Double Width Garage, block paved hardstanding area for numerous vehicles and Gardens to all four sides. Early Vacant Possession is assured.
twin UPVC half glazed panelled entrance door with matching side panels, ceramic tiled flooring, coved cornicing, twin etched glass inner doors leading to;
turning staircase to First Floor, feature archway, oak solid wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator.
Large Main Lounge 16' 11" x 27' 3" (plus bowed window) ( 5.16m x 8.31m (plus bowed window) )
picture window incorporating twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to garden, feature fireplace, exposed beam ceiling, twin porthole leaded windows to side elevation, wall light points, TV point, 3 radiators.
Formal Dining Room 18' 1" x 12' 8" ( 5.51m x 3.86m )
(plus bowed window to front elevation) ornate detailed period style fire surround with marble back panel and identical marble hearth, fashionable flooring, ceiling moulding coved cornicing, radiator, detailed archway with twin 10 pane fully glazed interconnecting doors with matching side panels leading to;
Breakfasting Kitchen 19' 10" x 13' 11" ( 6.05m x 4.24m )
impressive room with comprehensive range of expensive solid wood base and eye level cabinets with ample high gloss roll top working surfaces with concealed workbench lighting and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for slot in Range with gas point with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, dishwasher with matching panelled door, ceramic tiled flooring with complementing part tiled walls, recessed downlighting, radiator, 'stable' style door leading to;
Conservatory 15' 3" x 6' 3" ( 4.65m x 1.91m )
feature natural stone wall, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear.
fully tiled walls, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler.
low flush WC, latest style half height polished wall tiling with contrasting border, matching flooring.
dramatic view over surrounding landscape and North Sea beyond, coved cornicing, wall light points, radiator.
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 16' 10" ( 5.94m x 5.13m )
(into range of built in furniture comprising 4 double wardrobes, 2 single wardrobes, dressing table unit with drawer space below and twin bedside tables with drawer space below) wall light points, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom / Wc
huge sumptuously appointed comprising four piece period style suite with feature roll top bath with exposed legs and period style mixer tap with spray attachment, close coupled low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with overhead shower, quality full height polished tiling with matching flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 19' 11" x 14' ( 6.07m x 4.27m )
comprehensive range of built in furniture to three walls, wall light points, radiator.
Bedroom 3 18' x 12' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.86m )
(into door recess and built in double wardrobe) fine distant outlook, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, wall light points, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
polished full height tiling with identical floor tiling, matching white suite comprising large oval wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC and oversized step in shower cubicle with overhead 'waterfall' shower and hand held spray, linen cupboard, combination heated towel rail/radiator, shaver point.
Double Width Garage
long driveway with independent parking for numerous vehicles.
Gardens To All Four Sides
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57124826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.