3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHOYLAKE DRIVE, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached property within the popular port town of Immingham
- BEING SOLD WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- 3 bedrooms, two being doubles
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Driveway and gardens to front and rear
- Ideal first time purchase
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this modern semi detached property which is located within a quiet part of Immingham. Being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property will make a superb first time purchase and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Immingham offers fantastic road links and also has a good variety of local amenities as well as a regular bus service. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious hallway which also has a storage cupboard. The kitchen has a range of modern fitted units and plenty of counter space. The lounge-diner has plenty of space for a table and chairs as well as space to entertain family and friends in the lounge side. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of those being generous doubles and the bathroom which has a modern white suite. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with a driveway which provides access to the garage as well as offering off road parking. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7086541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.