3 bedroom maisonette for salePark view Mansions
- Double Glazing
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Off-street parking
- Wooden Floors
Brand new 3 bedroom maisonette (2 story) with 2 bathrooms (En-suite to Master bedroom, family bathroom and one W/C), separate dining area, allocated parking
* Nobilia style Kitchen with soft-close doors
* Siemens 4-zone ceramic hob
* Fully integrated white goods which include; Oven, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Wine Cooler, Extraction hood, Washer dryer machine and dishwasher
* Feature LED mood lighting to units and draws
* Blanco Linus tap
* Solid glass splashback
* Two spacious double bedrooms, one single bedroom/study
* Ensuite bathroom to Master
* Second and third bedroom
* Built in wardrobes to all rooms
* Amtico flooring in all rooms
* Dimmer switches
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Large reception, with hidden TV Connection points
* Floor to ceiling sliding doors, leading directly to the decking area of the Garden
* Amtico flooring
Bathroom & En-suite:
* Neutral wall & floor tiles with a dark wooden surface
* Shower attachment to bathtub
* Full height mirror
* Chrome mixer taps
* Chrome shaver sockets
Located moments away from the Iconic London Velodrome & Olympic Park and less than 500 meters away from Stratford International station
Reception: 21'2" x 11'10"
Kitchen: 11'6" x 11'1"
Master Bedroom: 13'2" x 12'6"
Second Bedroom: 12'6" x 11'11"
Third Bedroom: 9'11" x 8'5"
OFF-PLAN PURCHASE - COMPLETION APRIL 2017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57125377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Docklands Prestige Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.