2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Hill, Burwash
Guide Price £400,000
- Located in popular Burwash village
- Attractive Grade II Listed period cottage
- Refurbished in recent years and beautifully presented
- Gas-fired central heating
- Manageable garden with sun terrace
- Delightful southerly views across Dudwell Valley
**Guide Price £400,000 - £450,000**
An attractive attached Grade II Listed period cottage, refurbished and beautifully presented, in the picturesque village of Burwash, with partly walled garden and enjoying some delightful southerly views over the Dudwell Valley
1 School Hill is an attractive and charming Grade II Listed period cottage, attached to another of similar character, and in recent years has been refurbished to form a well-presented home.
The external elevations comprise part-tile hanging and part-weather boarding beneath a tiled roof. There is mains gas-fired central heating.
The main features of the property include:
- Delightful sitting/dining room with a sealed flagstone floor, large inglenook with wood burner, exposed beams and sash windows to the front of the property.
- The kitchen, to the rear of the property, is fitted with a bespoke Shaker-style range of wall and base units with a butler sink, complemented by granite worktops. There is an integrated wine cooler, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher. Additionally there is a 5-burner gas range. A pantry to one end of the room provides excellent additional storage.
- An oak staircase leads to the first floor, where there is a family bathroom which is fully tiled and fitted with a white contemporary suite, with views across to the church.
- Adjacent to the bathroom is a good sized double bedroom with a window to the front of the property, an oak floor, exposed ceiling beams and a useful storage cupboard.
- Oak staircase to the second floor where there is a further double bedroom with exposed beams.
To the front of the house there is a small terrace framed in part with a picket fence and low level hedging topping a low brick wall. The rear garden is of a manageable size, comprising a delightful paved sun terrace with well-planted lavender borders.
A pocket of lawn is framed further with mature shrubs and flowers with the boundaries defined partly by a wall and partly by fencing. There are delightful views on the southern boundary of the garden.
At the rear of the garden there is a very useful shed adjacent to a small vegetable patch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57125485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.