4 bedroom detached house for saleKenley Close, WORKSOP
- FOUR BEDROOM
- EN SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE /1 1/2 CONVERTED INTO ANOTHER RECEPTION ROOM
- EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR SCHOOLS, AMENITIES & ALL MAJOR ROAD ROUTES
Located in a Cul de sac location in the desirable area of Gateford. Spacious full of potential and close to all the major road rails **Call now for a viewing on 01909 500505**
Located in a Cul de sac location in the desirable area of Gateford. Spacious full of potential and close to all the major road routes. The accommodation offers entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, lounge, kitchen, landing, FOUR BEDROOMS, with en-suite, family bathroom, separate shower cubicle, double garage, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing. Close to local amenities and local schools **Call now for a viewing on 01909 500505**
With a front facing double glazed door, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator
Comprises of a wash hand basin, low flush wc and a central heating radiator
Lounge 17' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.31m x 2.95m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, French double glazed doors leading onto the garden, central heating radiator and double doors leading into the dining room...
Dining Room 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, access from the lounge and kitchen and a central heating radiator
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 16' 6" ( 3.18m max x 5.03m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a side facing door
With a galley style landing, loft access, airing cupboard and a central heating radiator
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.89m )
With a front facing double glazed window, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, door leading into En suite, central heating radiator and a television point
With a side facing double glazed window, comprises of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc and a extractor fan
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 6" small recess into bedroom 3 ( 3.58m x 2.59m small recess into bedroom 3 )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a walk into 'jack & Jill' style shower cubicle and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.20m )
With a front facing double glazed window, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, door leading to a shower cubicle also leading into bedroom two
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.59m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator
Partly tiled bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator
Front- Large double driveway parking for multiples of vehicles and a laid to lawn area
Rear- With fencing surround and laid to lawn area
A double garage that is now half converted into a separate room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57125578.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.