2 bedroom apartment for saleGreengate, Manchester, M3
- **Investment Opportunity UK Buy-to-Let Exclusive**
- Early investor discount
- 7% NET assured income for 3 years
- Fully managed investment designed for UK and overseas investors
- Attractive capital growth potential
- High specification apartments
THE RESIDENCE MANCHESTER BUY-TO-LET EXCLUSIVE
Boasting river and city views, the development will feature 300 luxury riverside apartments ranging from 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. The impressive build will be spread over 33 floors and will be finished to a high standard. The building will be further enhanced with on-site facilities such as a concierge, a golf simulator, restaurant and a modern gym. The Residence Manchester will appeal to the rising young professional population moving to an area recently galvanised by huge investment. The apartments are ideally situated to maximise on the increasing appeal of riverside living in the city.
Investors will secure a long lease on a high specification new-build apartment which will provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years. The investment will also accrue interest on deposited funds throughout construction.
* 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS from £151,182
* 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS from £207,096
* 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS from £305,113
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57126877.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.