3 bedroom detached house for saleAshleigh Gardens, WYMONDHAM
- Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Popular Market Town Location
- Lounge / Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*NO ONWARD CHAIN*
This 3 bedroom detached house is located in Ashleigh Gardens within the popular market town of Wymondham and provides excellent access to local amenities.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, which opens onto the back garden and the kitchen, which provides access to the side of the property.
Stairs from the living room lead up to the first floor, where you will find the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from gardens to both front and rear, with the garage found at the foot of the rear garden.
This fantastic property is being offered with no onward chain and is sure to have high interest so don't miss out, call now to arrange your viewing!
External entrance door to side aspect.
Lounge Area 17' 8" into recess x 9' 10" ( 5.38m into recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Dining Area 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Double glazed French doors opening to rear garden. Door leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of base and wall mounted units with inset sink/drainer, gas oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine/dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator and tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the lounge. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, part tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Externally the front of the property is laid primarily to lawn with a paved patio path way leading up to the front door.
The enclosed rear garden is also laid primarily to lawn with a paved patio area just off of the lounge / diner and another area laid to patio at the foot of the garden where you can also gain access to the garage and off road parking.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north-west on Market Street and continue as the road becomes Cock Street. At the mini round-a-bout take the 2nd exit onto Melton Road. Turn right at the T junction on to Tuttles Lane West and continue as it becomes Tuttles Lane East. Just after Wymondham Garden Centre turn right on to Lime tree Avenue and then take the first left onto Ashleigh Gardens. The property will be indicated by our William H Brown 'for sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57127006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.